So this is he first time that I have used conte crayon since I was in college.
Thoughts : hmm
* Feels gritty
* cleaner than charcoal … Maybe
* can get my values in quickly as apposed to pencil
* smudges easily
* love the intense black
* hard to get detail. Tried using a prisma color black pencil. Could work for me.
* Should have worked my background out first. Hard to now within getting it really messy.
* Do NOT like smoothing with a paper stump. The truck shadow area.
Conclusion : I may try this again. Hmm