Didn’t work out

So, I have not liked this when I started working on it. First and most importantly, I used the wrong color in her cheeks and it was a staining color and wouldn’t lift. So her face looked muddy. Secondly, was the new technique of putting in darkest first. Just wasn’t working with he face … At all. Laying int the darks made the paints thick. So when coming back to add light tones just caused the darks to lift up creating even more splotches.

So, I was trying to work on it today and saw more and more problems with it … So just ended it. On to something new.

20130704-190931.jpg

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s